ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
- The minimum educational qualification for admission in
D.Ed. an examination
equivalent to 10+2 from a recognized examination board.
- The minimum requirement of marks for admission will be
50% in aggregate in the concern examinations
- Age shall be not below than 18 years as on or before 1st
July of the year in which the admission is taken.
- A merit will be prepared on the basis of marks secured
by the candidate in interview for D.Ed. exams. The decision
of the selection committee shall be final and binding. The
interview of the candidates for admission will be held on
- The admission for D.Ed. course, the student has to appear
in the Pre D.Ed (Board) examination held by the authority
and after counciling the admission committee will decide
the admission of the students.
FEE STRUCTURE :
Fees will be charged from the students as per the direcrion
and order of the M.P. Govt.and as per orders of the concern
Caution Money (Refundable) 5,000/- at the time of admission
in Ist year.
- College fee once paid/deposited will not be refundable
in any case nor adjustable in any condition.
- Students may deposit fee in cash or by DD issued in favor
of College, payable at Gwalior at the time of admission.
UNIVERSITY/BOARD EXAMINATION :
Student shall be required to attend a regular course of
study. Candidates should have attended at least 75% of the
total number of lectures delivered and practical done in each
subject and 85% attendance in practical experience is needed
during each academic year. The procedure of examination will
be in the form of Pre-University followed by the University
/ Board examination every year. The practical examination
will be conduct as per direction of the University/Board as
and when declared by them.. The Examination fees will be charged
as per rules of the concern Board/University at the time of
fill up the Examination Form by the students.
HOSTEL CHARGES :
Rs. 2000/- per month for lodging and boarding per academic
session July-June at the time of admission.
PRACTICAL TEACHING CHARGES :
The charges for training in related institutions will be
born by the candidates them selves if required by any means.
At the time of admission to the said course, candidates
will have to pay the prescribed fee to get herself/himself
enrolled with the Jiwaji University Gwalior or M.P. Board
Bhopal and submit all required certificates as required by
the University/Board on time to time.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION :
The last date of submission of application form duly completed
along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favor of I.C
College of Education, Gwalior is 20th June and with late fee
of Rs. 2,000/- will be 20th July of the year.
ENCLOSURES TO BE ATTACHED IN SEQUENCE WITH APPLICATION FORM
FOR ADMISSION :
- Bank Draft or receipt of the college for Rs. 10,000/-
- Application form for admission.
- Attested photocopies of mark sheets of High School, 10+2
examination with original
- A photocopy of caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) with
- A photocopy of domicile certificate of the State in case
candidate belongs to M.P. with original
- A self-addressed post card.
- Eligibility certificate from Jiwaji University Gwalior
to be enclosed for students passing 10+2 examinations from
Board/University other than M.P. in original.